Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Now it's November..

It's amazing how fast time flies! I feel like the semester just started and here it is, November already. These past few months in Life Drawing have already taught me a lot but I am just surprised by how they have flown by. This past week in life drawing, we worked on our manikins, trying to get the proportions of the leg muscles done better. Then, on Thursday, we all shared our midterm portfolios in class. It was nice to see where everyone is at and how they are feeling about the class overall. I think it was nice to have a review at this time because we will be able to look back later and see where we were at, at this point in the semester. I look forward to class today and for the rest of the semester. Hopefully my long pose drawings will improve soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment